    Are there Chipset drivers for this model?
    Your advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!
    confused, Jun 7, 2007

  2. confused

    comhunter

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Chipset Drivers for M305

    I just reinstalled one for a friend's mother....with nothing other than the original OS disk. The chipset drivers should be picked up after the install of SP2. I had a couple question marks in the device manager that disappeared after SP2...I installed the drivers from the gateway site. A couple I found looking up the notebook by part number instead of by serial number.

    Good Luck.
    comhunter, Jul 20, 2009