    AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch up
    the surface.

    Bob
    Bob Fay, Sep 4, 2006

  2. Bob Fay

    Mike Guest

    On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:04:42 GMT, Bob Fay wrote:

    > Is there an easy way to remove the stickers, i.e.: ATI, XP,
    > AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch up
    > the surface.

    I've removed them all! :) And not a trace left. I think the trickiest one
    was the metallic one (was it Windows XP? or Intel Centrino?) but they all
    came off without too much effort - and you can always use the sticker to
    "mop up" bits left on the computer, if you know what I mean...

    Mike
    Mike, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Bob Fay

    Bob Fay Guest

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:04:42 GMT, Bob Fay wrote:
    >
    >> Is there an easy way to remove the stickers, i.e.: ATI, XP,
    >> AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch
    >> up
    >> the surface.

    > I've removed them all! :) And not a trace left. I think the trickiest one
    > was the metallic one (was it Windows XP? or Intel Centrino?) but they all
    > came off without too much effort - and you can always use the sticker to
    > "mop up" bits left on the computer, if you know what I mean...
    >
    > Mike

    Thanks Mike, You gave me the courage to peal them off. Your right about the
    Win XP sticker. That is some super adhesive.

    Bob
    Bob Fay, Sep 4, 2006