Replacement Laptop Battery

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by jack, Sep 11, 2009.

  1. jack

    jack Guest

    jack, Sep 11, 2009

  2. jack

    yueyu Guest

    On Sep 11, 11:27 am, jack <> wrote:
    > Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
    > Batteries
    >
    > You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk
    >
    > Save You Money.

    Ohh ,Great ,I will save half of the price
    yueyu, Sep 11, 2009

  3. jack

    M.I.5¾ Guest

    "jack" <> wrote in message
    > Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
    > Batteries
    >
    > You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk

    Kindly take your spam postings elsewhere. They are not welcome here.
    M.I.5¾, Sep 11, 2009
  4. jack

    GTS Guest

    Re: Replacement Laptop Battery SPAM

    GTS, Sep 11, 2009
  5. jack

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs yueyu wrote:
    > On Sep 11, 11:27 am, jack <> wrote:
    >> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
    >> Batteries
    >>
    >> You can see here :http://.uk
    >>
    >> Save You Money.

    > Ohh ,Great ,I will save half of the price

    LOL, if you're going to reply to yourself under a different name at least do
    it from another computer...
    --
    Shaun.

    If there is a 'd' missing anywhere in my post it's likely due to my laptop's
    keyboard 'd' key currently needing to be hit harder than the other keys.
    ~misfit~, Sep 26, 2009
  6. jack

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs GTS wrote:
    > "jack" <> wrote in message
    >> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
    >> Batteries
    >>
    >> You can see here :http://www..co.uk
    >>

    >> Save You Money.

    Yes GTS, spam. Yet you just re-posted the spammers URL. Do you think much?

    ~misfit~, Sep 26, 2009