    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
    ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

    , May 7, 2007

  2. Gordon Guest

    Re: Toshiba Tecra S3 recovery CD

    "TECRAISO" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can someone please post a recovery cd image for a Tecra S3. Or email
    > and let me know a link to ftp or somewhere
    > i can download it?

    Have you tried asking Toshiba? Perhaps?

    Gordon, May 7, 2007

  3. Guest

    Re: Toshiba Tecra S3 recovery CD

    I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
    run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
    them

  4. Gordon Guest

    "TECRAISO" <> wrote in message
    >I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
    > run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
    > them

    Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
    and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much easier for
    the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web interface to
    follow the thread

    Gordon, May 7, 2007
  5. Guest

    "TECRAISO" <> wrote in message
    >I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
    > run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy

    from
    > them
    >

    >Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
    >and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much >>

    easier for
    >the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web >

    interface to
    >follow the thread

    It does not include a Windows license that is on the bottom of my
    laptop

  6. Gordon Guest

    "TECRAISO" <> wrote in message
    > "TECRAISO" <> wrote in message
    >>I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
    >> run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy

    > from
    >> them
    >>

    >>Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
    >>and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much >>

    > easier for
    >>the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web >

    > interface to
    >>follow the thread

    > It does not include a Windows license that is on the bottom of my
    > laptop

    You have a licence sticker on your laptop, yes. but the Toshiba recovery CD
    will have to be built around that licence. That is why you can't download
    it.
    If you don't want to go to Toshiba, then try here:
    http://www.gennersales.co.uk/recovery/toshiba.htm

    Gordon, May 7, 2007
  7. Ian Singer Guest

    wrote:

    > I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
    > run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
    > them

    The CD contains an operating system therefore it is illegal to post it
    for others. You should be able to buy a replacement one for less than
    that from Toshiba and if you do not have the exact model it may not work.

    Ian Singer

    See my homepage at http://www.iansinger.com
    hosted on http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=10623894
    All genealogy is stored in TMG from http://www.whollygenes.com
    Charts and searching using TNG from http://www.tngsitebuilding.com
    I am near Toronto Canada, can I tell where you are from your reply?

    Ian Singer, May 7, 2007