S1854 Trinity 400 & SATA2 500GB HD

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Cronion, May 12, 2007.

  1. Cronion

    Cronion Guest

    I have a S1854 Trinity 400 motherboard, can anyone tell me what the
    hard drive size limitation is?

    The bottom line is that I have purchased a Western Digital 500 GB
    SATA2 hard drive to use as a boot drive along with an 120 GB EIDE
    which I plan to use only for storage. Can this be done without buying
    an additional controller board? If not does anyone have any
    controller board recommendations?