S2696 PCI 32 problem

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by dotcoms, Sep 23, 2007.

  1. dotcoms

    dotcoms Guest

    I tried to add the capture card (canopus RT) to my itempest5000xt - PCI
    32 slot, but the system didn't detact the card. This is the first time i
    plug the card to PCI 32. Should I set any jumper or bios. Need help pls.
    Thx.

    1. Advertising

  2. Mark Morreau

    Mark Morreau Guest

    dotcoms wrote:
    > I tried to add the capture card (canopus RT) to my itempest5000xt - PCI
    > 32 slot, but the system didn't detact the card. This is the first time i
    > plug the card to PCI 32. Should I set any jumper or bios. Need help pls.
    > Thx.

    I have a Canopus DVStorm 2 in the PCI 32 slot of my S2696 and it works
    fine in WinXPSP2. I didn't have to set anything special in bios. What
    operating system are you using? Have you installed the drivers?