S2895 and getting SATA working!

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Richard, May 24, 2007.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Guys please forgive my very basic question but I have installed an
    Adaptec Ultra 320 SCSI and HostRaid card to run several SCSI drives
    because I was not happy with system stability and felt sure that the
    culprit was the on board SCSI. Now the new SCSI card is running the
    drives fine, but I also have a couple of SATA drives that I need to get
    working and am not having any success!

    I understood that I needed to download the SATARAID drivers from the
    Tyan site...the following is what I selected as I am running XP 64
    Having downloaded them I saved them and now do not know how to install
    them...please can anyone help please?

    Many thanks

    Richard

    2006/01/09 v552_SATARAID_WinXP64bit
    OS: Windows XP 64-bit
    SATA RAID for nVidia nForce chipsets
    Drivers applicable for: S2865, S2866, S2877 , S2891, S2892, S2895,
    S4881, S4885, and S4985
    Under Win XP 64-bit
    --
    Richard