    Thanks!
    --
    Scotter
    Scotter, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Scotter

    J&SB Guest

    Scotter,
    First off, you need a minimum of 4 sticks of RAM, 2 sticks minimum per CPU
    in order to get NUMA. To know you're getting it, get SiSoft SANDRA 2005
    (the basic version is a free download) and run the "Memory Bandwidth
    Benchmark". Don't move the mouse or run other applications during the test.
    You should see bandwidths between 10,000-11,000 MB/sec with NUMA using
    PC3200 sticks on this board. Otherwise, your bandwidth will be closer to
    half that.
    Jim

    J&SB, Jan 13, 2006