    the Linux driver for this card that it's possible for the card to do
    this. The windows drivers however don't seem to be able to do this.

    Mark
    Positronic Cat, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Positronic Cat

    Lenny Guest

    > As a
    > result I can either hear my front channels, or my rear channels, but
    > not at the same time.

    The only thing I can think of is for you to doubleclick the speaker icon in
    the systray and make sure the "digital output only" in the advanced controls
    window is NOT checked...

    If it isn't, and you still don't get digital and analog at the same time, I
    can only suggest you contact Creative and ask them about it (unless someone
    else here knows more of course).
    Lenny, Dec 30, 2003