SB Live + CT4660 + Digital Coax In ???

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Mark A. Richman, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. I am trying to use the Digital Out from my BOSS GT-6 Guitar Preamp to
    connect to the S/PDIF In on my CT4660 daughterboard connected to my
    CT4620 SB Live! I'm connected via a 75ohm cable, etc. Audio and
    onboard synth work, soundfonts, etc.

    No juice with the CT4660.

    Any ideas as to why?

    Thanks,