SB Live Value problem w2000/XP

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Niclas, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. Niclas

    Niclas Guest

    My PC is:
    3 OS: Windows2000, XP and 95.
    HD 40GB and 256MB RAM
    Soyo mainboard with AMD K62/400
    Video NVidia Riva TNT 16MB

    There is no problem with my card under Windows95, but when I use 2000
    and XP, there is bad sound when I read my HD or CD Rom, it sounds like
    little beeps from my sound card. It's only when I access the hd or CD
    under 2000 or XP.
    Do you know what is the problem?, please help me, I downloaded the
    latest drivers from Creative website, but the problem is still there.
    Please, if you know something about it, tell me.

    Thanx