SB81P: 1x1024 MB, or 2x512MB?

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Evert Meulie esq., Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Hi everyone!

    Will it make a noticable difference in speed if I were to use 2x512 MB
    (matched) memory, instead of 1x1024 MB?

    Regards,
    Evert Meulie

    1. Advertising

  2. David Jones

    David Jones Guest

    Yes.... You should never use one.

    "Evert Meulie esq." <> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > Will it make a noticable difference in speed if I were to use 2x512 MB
    > (matched) memory, instead of 1x1024 MB?
    >

    > Regards,
    > Evert Meulie

    1. Advertising

  3. Evert Meulie

    Evert Meulie Guest

    In that case: Will 1GB be enough for the years to come or should I go
    for 2x1GB? (Longhorn...) ;-)

    Regards,
    Evert