SB81P Temperature Monitoring

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Thad Touchton, Nov 21, 2004.

  1. I recently built (assembled) a SB81P system. I'm using 'hmonitor' to
    monitor the termeratures, fan speeds, and power supply voltages. I
    would like to compare my readings with others. Anyone have a similar
    system and want to compare notes?

    Thad

    1. Advertising

  2. Evert Meulie

    Evert Meulie Guest

    Thad Touchton wrote:
    > I recently built (assembled) a SB81P system. I'm using 'hmonitor' to
    > monitor the termeratures, fan speeds, and power supply voltages. I
    > would like to compare my readings with others. Anyone have a similar
    > system and want to compare notes?
    >
    > Thad

    I will, in a little while...
    Can you post some more details (# of HD's, GPU) here? :)

    Regards,
    Evert Meulie

    1. Advertising

  3. Evert Meulie <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > I will, in a little while...
    > Can you post some more details (# of HD's, GPU) here? :)

    Sure. Mine has a 3GHz P4, two WD 200GB SATA drives, 1GB RAM (2 x
    512MB), a DVD/CD-RW drive, and I went ahead and installed floppy drive
    since there was room. Also, you need the floppy drive to install the
    RAID drivers when you install Windows.

    Let me know when you get yours and we'll compare numbers.

    Thad