Screen brightness on laptop

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Paul Schofield, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. I've got a new Easynote H5315.
    Can anyone please tell me why the damn thing won't remember the screen
    brightness I set using the FN+F7/F8 keys? It changes ok but as soon as I
    restart it goes back to full brightness.

    Thanks,

    Paul

    1. Advertising

  2. espen1237

    espen1237 Guest

    Det skulle nå gå bra hvis du er en kjempe kul nordmann!

    1. Advertising

  3. espen1237