    program does not occupy the full screen.

    Is there a way to tell the ThinkPad to have cmd.exe occupy the entire
    screen?

    Thinkpad Theo, Apr 22, 2011

  2. Thinkpad Theo

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Thinkpad Theo wrote:
    > I hope this makes sense.
    >
    > If I run C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe, then hit ALT+ENTER, the cmd.exe
    > program does not occupy the full screen.
    >
    > Is there a way to tell the ThinkPad to have cmd.exe occupy the entire
    > screen?

    Try hitting <Function> and <F7>
    --
    Shaun.

    into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

    ~misfit~, Apr 23, 2011

  3. "Thinkpad Theo" <> wrote in message
    >I hope this makes sense.
    >
    > If I run C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe, then hit ALT+ENTER, the cmd.exe
    > program does not occupy the full screen.
    >
    > Is there a way to tell the ThinkPad to have cmd.exe occupy the entire
    > screen?

    I'm not sure if it'll work on an X32, but on both my R51 and my desktop, I
    created a shortcut for CMD.EXE, then edited the properties so that it runs
    in full screen mode. Of course, there's no mouse there, so in order to
    close it, you just type exit and hit [Enter]. So, rather than climbing down
    the tree to it, I just double click on the shortcut, and I'm there. I also
    adjusted the properties so that it displays in 80x25, just as in days of
    old, when men were bold, and graphics were for sissies. :)

    "She said it was either her or the ham radio. Over."

    Tom Rutherford, Apr 23, 2011