senior PL/SQL resources with Healthcare experience

Discussion in 'Apple' started by raj, Aug 7, 2012.

  1. raj

    raj Guest

    This is Gary, - IT Recruiter from SancroSoft USA Inc.

    Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
    following details to

    Full Name :
    Location :
    Contact Number :
    Email :
    Availability :
    Visa Status :

    Requirement Details:

    Title : senior PL/SQL resources with Healthcare experience
    Location : Franklin, TN
    Duration :4 Months
    Rate: Open( Monthly Basis)

    Education/Experience Required: Bachelor's degree/ Technical degree.
    This position requires a minimum of 3 years I.T. experience.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Gary
    IT Recruiter.

    The power of focus
    SancroSoft USA INC
    4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
    Phone : 916-671-5584|| Fax: 916-200-0305
    E-Mail : || www.sancrosoftusa.com

    raj, Aug 7, 2012

  2. raj

    J.J. O'Shea Guest

    On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 16:37:02 -0400, raj wrote
    (in article
    <>):

    > This is Gary, - IT Recruiter from SancroSoft USA Inc.
    >
    > Please respond with updated resume in MS-Word .doc Format with the
    > following details to
    >
    > Full Name :

    Darth Vader

    > Location :