Shuttle Integrated Video Driver - Help!

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by tom_nospam_ba@pobox.com, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    A friend has given me a Tiny (now bankrupt UK manufacturer) tower:
    Shuttle MK35 MB with integrated video and sound, 1.1 Ghtz Duron, 256
    megs RAM and Win98SE. As received, it ran fine with video at 1024x768.
    Friend wanted me to reformat the hard disk, which I did. Reinstalled
    Win98SE. All well except the video; VGA.
    I've spent two days trying to find a driver for the video. No joy. Can
    anyone help please? Thanks.

    1. Advertising

  2. Kent Walker

    Kent Walker Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:57:57 +0200, wrote:

    >A friend has given me a Tiny (now bankrupt UK manufacturer) tower:
    >Shuttle MK35 MB with integrated video and sound, 1.1 Ghtz Duron, 256
    >megs RAM and Win98SE. As received, it ran fine with video at 1024x768.
    >Friend wanted me to reformat the hard disk, which I did. Reinstalled
    >Win98SE. All well except the video; VGA.
    >I've spent two days trying to find a driver for the video. No joy. Can
    >anyone help please? Thanks.

    Shuttle site?

    http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_Mbd.asp
    ---
    Kent Walker -

    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:28:02 GMT, Kent Walker <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:57:57 +0200, wrote:
    >
    >>A friend has given me a Tiny (now bankrupt UK manufacturer) tower:
    >>Shuttle MK35 MB with integrated video and sound, 1.1 Ghtz Duron, 256
    >>megs RAM and Win98SE. As received, it ran fine with video at 1024x768.
    >>Friend wanted me to reformat the hard disk, which I did. Reinstalled
    >>Win98SE. All well except the video; VGA.
    >>I've spent two days trying to find a driver for the video. No joy. Can
    >>anyone help please? Thanks.

    >Shuttle site?
    >
    >http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_Mbd.asp

    Thanks for responding Kent. Been there. Clicked on 'motherboards'.
    Downloaded the VGA drivers for the two MK35 MBs. The drivers are the
    same; for ProSavage DDR. When I run them they tell me I don't have an
    S3 display adapter.
    It's frustrating that there's no code that will tell me what I have!!

  4. Lothar_Wolf

    Lothar_Wolf Guest

    Have you enabled it in bios?

    Andrew