    Me Guest

    Anyone have this case/mobo?

    Would you recommend it?

    Me, May 2, 2005

  2. Me

    Allen Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in news:42762ebf$:

    > Anyone have this case/mobo?
    >
    > Would you recommend it?

    I have had one running for just over a month. Seems to work great. Fast and
    quiet. I would recommend it.

    Allen, May 7, 2005

  3. Me

    Evert Meulie Guest

    Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet compared to other Shuttles? :cool:

    Evert

    Evert Meulie, May 10, 2005
  4. Me

    Allen Guest

    Evert Meulie <> wrote in

    > Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet
    > compared to other Shuttles? :cool:
    >
    > Evert

    This is my fourth Shuttle.

    Allen, May 12, 2005