Shuttle SN45G V3

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Richard, Feb 22, 2005.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Wes Newell

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:14:13 +0000, Richard wrote:

    > Does this system have the MCP or MCP-T southbridge.
    >
    > According to this link it does,
    >
    > http://www.savastore.com/productinf...=Savastore&product_id=10268499&pid=45&tid=220
    >
    > I am not so sure ?

    It says it uses the -T. Who are we to argue.

    Chipsets
    # NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 + MCP-T

    http://www.shuttle.com/share/product_data/spec/SN45G_V3_spec.pdf

    And the Shuttle specs.