    Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
    If so, how are your settings?

    /JB

    svt, Apr 8, 2005

  2. svt

    Evert Meulie Guest

    What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?

    Evert

    Evert Meulie, Apr 11, 2005

  3. svt

    svt Guest

    "Evert Meulie" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
    >
    > Evert

    Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
    http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp

    Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
    indeed.
    Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.

    /

    svt, Apr 11, 2005
  4. svt

    Evert Meulie Guest

    How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was for example included in the download list for the SB81P at http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P

    Are there any more of these cool tools? ;-)

    Evert

    Evert Meulie, Apr 13, 2005
  5. svt

    > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was
    > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
    > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P

    Don't look there, mate.
    Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their drivers-list.
    There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and so),
    which are not on the list.
    My primary source for information is from sudhian.

    Hope you find it useful.
    /Svt

    svt, Apr 13, 2005
  6. svt

    Evert Guest

    svt wrote:
    > "Evert Meulie" <> skrev i en meddelelse
    > > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it

    was
    > > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
    > > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P
    > >

    > Don't look there, mate.
    > Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their

    drivers-list.
    > There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and

    so),
    > which are not on the list.
    > My primary source for information is from sudhian.
    >
    > Hope you find it useful.
    > /Svt

    Thanks, bud!

    Does Sudhian have a specific SB81P drivers page/URL?

    Greetz,
    Evert

    Evert, Apr 14, 2005