    More alternate endings will follow soon ! =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009

  2. Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009

  3. Re: Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 2 movie now available !

    Skybuck's Alien 2 Alternate Ending 2 movie now available:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX_7GwPvSSw

    (Even more alternate endings will probably follow soon (tomorrow?) so stay
    tuned ! =D)

    Bye,
    Skybuck ! ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009
  4. Re: Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 3 movie now available !

    I am having much fun with this... as I was taking a piss I just had this
    funny idea:

    Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 3 movie now available !:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEkPQjqVW34

    Bye,
    Skybuck ! ;) :)

    Skybuck Flying, Oct 16, 2009
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Guest

    On Oct 16, 4:20 pm, "Skybuck Flying" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Skybuck's Aliens 2 Alternate Ending 1 movie now available !
    >
    > (This is the short version, long versions not allowed because of
    > copyrights.)
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruT2iZ0v_C0
    >
    > More alternate endings will follow soon ! =D
    >
    > Bye,
    > Skybuck ;)

    Is this the one where the Queen implants an egg into you and we get
    some peace and quiet around here?

    , Oct 17, 2009
  6. Skybuck Flying

    dr del Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Is this the one where the Queen implants an egg into you and we get
    > some peace and quiet around here?

    Hi,

    Try killfiltering the rancid ****.

    If it wasn't for people quoting him I would be happily unaware of his
    existence.

    dr del

    dr del, Oct 17, 2009
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Augustus Guest

    "dr del" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Is this the one where the Queen implants an egg into you and we get
    >> some peace and quiet around here?

    > Hi,
    >
    > Try killfiltering the rancid ****.
    >
    > If it wasn't for people quoting him I would be happily unaware of his
    > existence.
    >

    > dr del

    Agreed...

    Augustus, Oct 17, 2009