SL-75FRN2-L

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gakor, Aug 11, 2006.

  1. gakor

    gakor Guest

    Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, so sorry if I make any mistakes (for
    example: Posting this question in the wrong section).
    Anyways, I'm interested in buying a SL-75FRN2-L Mainboard, but I cannot find
    any place to buy one. Can anyone help me out? Help would be GREATLY
    appreciated.

    Thanks.