Slightly OT: Harvey Fong credited in KotOR?

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by 6roseds@gmail.com, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I beat Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic this afternoon and while
    I was watching the credits, I noticed the name Harvey Fong credited as
    an audio developer or something of the sort (can't remember exactly
    what the title was, the credits were rolling a little quickly). Is the
    the very same Creative Labs employee Harvey Fong that has been giving
    us such excellent help in this newsgroup?
    Just a little curious,
    -Hukuis