Small investment with big returns!! Serious money making opportunity!!

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by Andrew Johnson, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. Dear Potential Money Makers:
    I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me with a letter.
    He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal to do. I told him I would
    review
    it and get back to him. When I first read the letter my client brought me, I
    thought
    it was some "off-the-wall" idea to make money. A week and a half later we
    met in my
    office to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought me
    was
    not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to make it perfectly
    legal.
    I asked him to make one small change in the letter. Yet I was still curious
    about
    the letter, so he explained to me how it works. I thought it seemed like a
    long shot,
    so I decided against participating. But before my client left, I asked him
    keep me updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to tell
    me he had received over $25,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he asked
    me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple
    of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose, so I followed the
    instructions on the letter exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough, the
    money started coming in! It arrived slowly at first, but coming. I kept a
    precise record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $37,548! I could
    hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly how it
    worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters around, but this
    one
    is different because there are six names at the end of the letter, not five
    like some others. This fact alone results in your name being in far more
    returns.
    The other fact was the help I gave him, making sure the whole thing was
    legal,
    since no one wants to take the risk of doing something illegal.

    By now you are surely curious to know what small changes to make. If you
    sent a letter like this one out, in order to be completely legal, you must
    actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in return. So when you
    send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you must include these
    words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and include your name and
    address. This is the key to the program. The item you will receive for the
    dollar you sent to the six people below is the letter.

    At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a
    lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a lot of
    stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked out, I would
    retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try the letter again,
    but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later , I had totaled
    $2,341,178!

    Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:

    1. Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this
    simple.
    2. Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying
    3. Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it.
    4. Some are just plain lazy.
    5. Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is
    designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

    The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
    instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive
    $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many
    will tell you it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams. Let
    them know of your success after it works.

    INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Immediately send $2.00 to each of the six people on the list
    at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bills(US) or twonie in a note
    saying
    " Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address.

    2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place your
    cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the
    end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a
    notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in
    the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter
    for you onto your computer.

    3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names
    up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc...) Then place your name
    in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file.

    4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to
    (Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Massege board,or post
    massege,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards,or more this
    is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies you
    send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a
    second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses
    you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE:
    This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
    Postal & lottery laws)
    How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least
    15 people will respond and send you a $2.00. ($30.00) Those 15 will Post 200
    Posts each and 225 people send you $2.00 ($450.00) Those 225 people Post 200
    Posts each and 3,375 people send you $2.00 ($6,750.00) Those 3,375 post 200
    posts each and 759,375 people send you $2.00 ($1,458,750.00) At this point
    your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $1,627,230.00.
    P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with
    spirit and share a good fortune!

    1. Johnson, James

    2352 E 990 South
    Hazelton, ID 83335
    USA

    2. Richardson, Joe

    2131 Florida Ave NW
    WASHINGTON, DC 20008
    USA

    3. Kuehl, Jeffrey

    542 S 75 Street
    Milwaukee, WI 53214
    USA

    4. Richard, Kevin

    5165 Des Chenaux Boulevard
    Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-5J6
    Canada

    5. Jacob, Maxime

    660 Prevost Street
    Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-4A5
    Canada

    6. Johnson, Andrew

    56 Fulbert Crescent
    Scarborough, ON M1S-1C6
    Canada

    This really really works,I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to be
    honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't recive alot only 13,378.00$ in 3
    months,at least this means that it realy works ,so this time I'm posting 604
    posts and I've got so far in 2 month 31,280.00$ this is realy like a dream
    come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....

    IMPORTANT TIP - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been seen in
    light , or if sending Canadian Twonies, tape it on to the paper with a
    scotch
    tape and fold the paper, because postal employees do cheat some times.

    1. Advertising

  2. John

    John Guest

    "Andrew Johnson" <> wrote in

    > Dear Potential Money Makers:
    > I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me with a
    > letter.

    ..... blah blah bullshit bullshit

    Pardon the obscenity ... GET FUCKED