    mfg.

    --
    ~It's a nice day ! .... but if it's not, then make it that way ! ~

    ERIC SHAIK, Mar 17, 2005

  2. ERIC  SHAIK

    Ed Guest

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:07:25 GMT, "ERIC SHAIK" <>
    wrote:

    >they are a new comer but they need their own place just like any other mobo
    >mfg.

    Ask your ISP (or news service) to add it.

    Ed, Mar 17, 2005

  3. On Thursday, in article
    <>
    "Ed" wrote:

    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:07:25 GMT, "ERIC SHAIK" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >they are a new comer but they need their own place just like any other mobo
    > >mfg.

    > Ask your ISP (or news service) to add it.

    There's a bit more involved than that!

    If the OP wants to create this group himself (although doing so confers
    absolutely no "proprietorial rights" upon the originator), he needs to
    read alt.config for a week or too, and read AND understand the FAQs on
    newsgroup creation.

    It's not too difficult to create a newsgroup in alt.*; having news server
    admins accept the creation is another matter. (Remember that there are a
    couple of hundred thousand news servers, all with their own
    administrators. To have a successful group requires that a large number
    of those sysadmins all accept your group creation message.)

    I have created newsgroups myself in the past; if the OP could provide me
    with additional information about this new manufacturer, and why it
    deserves its own newsgroup, I might be able to repeat the exercise.

    --
    Brian {Hamilton Kelly}
    "Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu

    Brian {Hamilton Kelly}, Mar 17, 2005