    --
    --->axg<---
    axg[at]go2[kropka]pl
    axg, Feb 24, 2004

  2. axg

    Nanaglyph Guest

    > Hi
    > I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital SB0220.

    I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and asked
    for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard drive!
    Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were installed for
    my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin outs and
    all sorts of good information.

    Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard drive,
    you should already have it too.
    Nanaglyph, Feb 25, 2004

  3. axg

    axg Guest

    Uzytkownik "Nanaglyph" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    > > Hi
    > > I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital

    SB0220.

    > I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and

    asked
    > for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard drive!
    > Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were installed

    for
    > my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin outs

    and
    > all sorts of good information.
    >
    > Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard

    drive,
    > you should already have it too.

    unfortunately, I did not it find anything

    thanks

    --
    --->axg<---
    axg[at]go2[kropka]pl
    axg, Feb 25, 2004
  4. "axg" <> schreef in bericht news:c1itql$1bu4$...
    > Uzytkownik "Nanaglyph" <> napisal w wiadomosci
    > > > Hi
    > > > I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital

    > SB0220.
    > >
    > > I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and

    > asked
    > > for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard

    drive!
    > > Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were

    installed
    > for
    > > my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin

    outs
    > and
    > > all sorts of good information.
    > >
    > > Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard

    > drive,
    > > you should already have it too.
    > >

    > unfortunately, I did not it find anything
    >
    > thanks

    The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
    files\creative\sblive\help" folder....

    Leo
    []V[] e g a []V[] a d, Feb 25, 2004
  5. axg

    axg Guest

    > The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
    > files\creative\sblive\help" folder....

    nothing about this
    but, thanks

    --
    --->axg<---
    axg[at]go2[kropka]pl

    axg, Feb 28, 2004
  6. "axg" <> schreef in bericht news:c1qs58$2468$...

    > > The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
    > > files\creative\sblive\help" folder....
    > >

    > nothing about this
    > but, thanks

    do you want the file ?

    Leo
    []V[] e g a []V[] a d, Mar 2, 2004
  7. axg

    axg Guest

    no, i have file but in the file nothing about this SPDIF_IO
    thanks

    --
    axg[at]go2[kropka]pl
    axg, Mar 4, 2004