Sound Card Driver for EI System 4405

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by punjabi, Nov 11, 2006.

  1. punjabi

    punjabi

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Does any body know that where can i find the sound card driver for Ei System 4405 Laptop. I tried my best to find out from internet but didn't find the proper one. I don't also have CD for drivers, Please help me out in this matter.