Sound Generation in SB LIVE

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by skeptic, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. skeptic

    skeptic Guest

    I am need of a self-contained stand-alone Console-32 application that can
    run in both Win 95 and Win98SE that simply generates a tone for one solid
    second from the Creative SB Live Card...

    If someone could possibly forward my request to an actual Creative SB Live
    developer PLEASE have them understand this is important to me.

    If I discover that these newer SB Live PCI Cards can not create a simple
    tone from nothing more than their on-board hardware, I see no use for
    these newer cards. Compared to their far more flexible ISA versions, I am
    not all that impressed.

    You can impressed me by helping locate an actual Console-32 application,
    that uses a SB Live Hardware alone to generate a pure tone for one solid
    second, and be Win 95 and Win 98SE compatible (since all we are doing is
    accessing the Sound Card Hardware directly, there is no reason whatsoever
    this would not be fully Win95 and Win98SE compatible; since I am using
    this card on both systems)!

    A Standalone Windows Console-32 application is just that:
    A non-GUI application that does NOT require any proprietary exotic DLL's
    outside of the SB Live Card driver (and tools) itself!

    I can be reached at:
    Email:
    AIM: SirSkeptic

    Gone are the wonderful days when programming ISA Cards at $220 was childs
    play!