1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Sound Problem

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by Santa, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Santa

Santa

I recently rebooted and since that time I haven't been able to use any audio. I think the problem is in the computer because both my speakers and headphones fail to work, which function properly when connected to other devices. The only thing in the past similar to this was that my sound would sometimes fail when using a specific program(Warcraft III) but a simple restart would fix it.

I tried 'Control Panel - Sounds, Speech and Audio Devices - Sounds and Audio Devices' to see if the system volume was muted but no device is detected.

If anyone has an idea as to what the problem could be I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

1. Advertising