sound recorded

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Hy, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Hy

    Hy Guest

    Any one know how long/range can Tablet PC record voice like within how many
    feet?

    Which one is the best for sound quality and does it comes with sound
    recorder that we can record more than 5 hours?

    Need any software to change the sound recorder to Real Player from wav or
    mp3 to real player(.ram)?