    re-check it and it then shows up.

    thoughts?? thanks in advance!
    tw

    golf nut, Jul 4, 2004

  2. golf nut

    CrimsonLiar Guest

    This is an odd problem and you are certainly not in a unique position,
    somewhere on MSDN there is an article about this, I've seen it before but
    cant find it now... Anyhow the usual cause, if i remember correctly is
    running a non-XP compatible program at start up, usually something that has
    to load an event monitor such as a fax program or the like (PagisPro Me for
    example).

    Crimson Liar

    CrimsonLiar, Jul 4, 2004