>> Soundblaster Live! + Windows XP [home] = No Audio HQ & No soundfont capability <<

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by disco biscuit, Oct 30, 2004.

  1. I've downloaded all the driver updates, patches etc, and the creative
    diagnostics tells me all is ok, but if I try to open Audio HQ or
    vienna soundfont studio the cursor pauses for a sec and then nothing
    happens.
    I'm begining to think it might be this version of winxp with service
    pack 1.
    If anyone can help... TIA

    disco biscuit, Oct 30, 2004

  2. disco biscuit

    Jim Guest

    yes, you are right.
    "disco biscuit" <> wrote in message

    > I've downloaded all the driver updates, patches etc, and the creative
    > diagnostics tells me all is ok, but if I try to open Audio HQ or
    > vienna soundfont studio the cursor pauses for a sec and then nothing
    > happens.
    > I'm begining to think it might be this version of winxp with service
    > pack 1.
    > If anyone can help... TIA

    ---

    Jim, Nov 27, 2004