    --
    F r e e
    I get my kicks in the quick flip-flops!

    F r e e, Apr 14, 2004

  2. F r e e

    Guest

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:26:57 +0200, "F r e e" <> wrote:

    >Hi!

    >my 2 rear speakers produce always same sounds same time (during speaker tests)
    >My front and my subwoofer channels are fine (although front left has always a lower volume...?
    >Have tried different things (4 and 6 speaker setups, etc) No clue....

    >Help! Thanks!

    I dont't know about the AN7 but it has the nForce2 MCP2-T chipset so
    try the following :

    From the back of the amp, two wires go into the computer :
    -put the black in blue, and;
    -put the green in green

    From the nForce2 Control Panel :
    -select No#1 'rear speakers connected to line in' double click speaker
    icon brhs/advanced
    -select 'no digital' output in 'speaker setup' in nForce Control Panel

    BoroLad

    , Apr 15, 2004

  3. F r e e

    F r e e Guest

    gonna try that later, must be something with cables (no colorcode cables, just homemade)
    i use latest (beta) NVmixer, it has less options than former version, ...... :-?

    F r e e, Apr 15, 2004
  4. F r e e

    lazya Guest

    Hey, I'm going to pick up an AN7 next week, any problems with it besides the sound? If the sound is
    OK I'm thinking about using the Soundstorm and selling my Audigy Platinum. For cost reasons.

    lazya, Apr 15, 2004
  5. F r e e

    F r e e Guest

    hi!
    the AN7 Ultra 400 is supergreat, i have nothing against it. I'm using the nvidia sound, my Audigy 2 may be sold.
    I listen to music, movies and play games and its perfect (4.1 speakers, no Dolby amps or wathever)

    Actualy i have no problems at all beside the rear speaker (a cable issue i think)

    And when i first started the new mobo i had some keyboard and mouse problems during post and bios, realy don't know why. I suggest using a PS2 keyboard and mouse, my USB wasn't alsways working

    F r e e, Apr 15, 2004
  6. F r e e

    lazya Guest

    Thanks,I think I will have to go for it. Mike

    lazya, Apr 15, 2004
  7. F r e e

    lazya Guest

    I'm sure you have checked this, but it doesn't hurt to ask..
    The board’s CD_IN, AUX_IN, and front panel audio connectors are located above and between PCI slots
    2 and 3. Note that the rear panel audio ports will not function unless pins 5/6 and 9/10 on the
    front panel audio header are jumpered. The onboard IEEE 1394 header is located to the right of PCI
    slot 1.

    http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTU3

    lazya, Apr 15, 2004
  8. F r e e

    F r e e Guest

    Thanks dear!
    No, its fine now, my wife passed the vaccuum cleaner under the desk, and voila... the rear speakers are working fine now! LOL It was a conection problem then,...

    F r e e, Apr 15, 2004