    4MLA1FN Guest

    i can find some suppliers that want to sell me them in hundreds, but i
    only need one. tia.
    4MLA1FN, Mar 19, 2007

  2. 4MLA1FN

    RaceMouse Guest

    4MLA1FN wrote:
    > i can find some suppliers that want to sell me them in hundreds, but i
    > only need one. tia.

    Ask the supplier for a sample ?!?

    /Race
    RaceMouse, Mar 19, 2007

  3. 4MLA1FN

    4MLA1FN Guest

    On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:33:13 +0100, RaceMouse <>
    wrote:

    >Ask the supplier for a sample ?!?

    i've got a few emails out; just have heard back from anyone. i
    figured it'd be easy to just buy one, but guess i'll sit tight.
    4MLA1FN, Mar 19, 2007
  4. 4MLA1FN

    pats Guest

    On Mar 20, 3:00 am, 4MLA1FN <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:33:13 +0100, RaceMouse <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Ask the supplier for a sample ?!?

    > i've got a few emails out; just have heard back from anyone. i
    > figured it'd be easy to just buy one, but guess i'll sit tight.

    were u succesful in getting source for 132x64 with sitronix ST7565?
    if so can you pls share it.
    pats, May 4, 2007
  5. 4MLA1FN

    Herb Guest

    pats <> wrote in news:1178257134.088699.230340
    @n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

    > were u succesful in getting source for 132x64 with sitronix ST7565?
    > if so can you pls share it.

    ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY is preparing such a graphic LCD 128x64. But it will
    still take few weeks until m/p.

    www.lcd-module.de/deu/pdf/grafik/dog-m128_preliminary.pdf

    HTH, Herbert
    Herb, May 4, 2007