    I have no video, tried everything, known good memory, cpu, video card,
    even swapped motherboards

    Ideas anyone?
    Colin, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Colin

    stumped Guest

    )

    stumped, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Colin

    stumped Guest

    Colin wrote:
    > Soyo KT600 Dragon Plus v2.0
    >
    > CPU AMD|2700 /333 ATHLON XP
    >
    > Corsair Value Select Dual Channel Kit 184 Pin 1G(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200
    >
    > RADEON 9250 SE 128MB DDR 8x AGP Video Card (powerspec certified 1.5v

    )

    > I have no video, tried everything, known good memory, cpu, video

    card,
    > even swapped motherboards
    >
    > Ideas anyone?

    Make sure your Power supply is big enough -should be 400 watts and make
    sure both Power supply plugs are in tight. (yes there are Two).
    I have the same board and have not had this problem with a 400 watt
    power supply.The other thing to check is the bios settings. To do
    this,Reset the Cmos jumper on the MB, then restart and see what
    happens.You will be prompted to allow the default settings, save and
    let the PC run up.You should see the dragon on the screen if the video
    is working.
    stumped, Feb 15, 2005