Soyo sy-p4vte Hardware Monitor

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by mrjlh, Aug 19, 2005.

  1. mrjlh

    mrjlh Guest

    I know it's in the BIOS and I can read it there. But I had it on the my
    desk top and it disappeared. Any ideas how to get it back? I can't find
    it and I know it's there. (The ViaHM doesn't work)

    Thanks...

    1. Advertising

  2. mrjlh

    mrjlh Guest

    FOUND IT! It's on the Soyo install disk! Thanks anyway.