  1. craig

    craig Guest

    Where do you get the download for the latest version of SP2 for Windows XP for tablet pcs

    craig, May 10, 2004

  2. craig

    terri Guest

    You can only get the latest version if you're in the technical beta.
    Actually, even they don't get the latest since most are internal builds
    only.

    At this time, the download is for RC1 and is available at
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/winxpsp2.mspx

    Please read and pay attention to the warnings about using it on a production
    machine.
    --
    Terri Stratton
    Microsoft Windows MVP / Tablet PC