Speakers for Soundblaster Plat Live

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by griffin13, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. griffin13

    griffin13 Guest

    I was looking for some speakers to use with my Soundblaster Platinum Live.
    Specifically, I wanted use the Digital Out. I wasn't looking for anything
    too fantastic or expensive. Basically, I justed wanted only a pair of
    digital speakers under $100.00. Any recommendations??

    1. Advertising

  2. ME

    ME Guest

    Hello,
    I've been running the Cambridge Soundworks DTT2500 till recently. They
    were great(till the surround sound part died). I upgraded to the T7700's and
    now I need to upgrade my sound card so I can get the 7.1. I suggest
    searching Tom's Hardware for speaker reviews then Pricewatch for the best
    price. I got my new one's for $98.00
    ME