spontaneous writing

Discussion in 'Intel' started by leejoe, Feb 6, 2010.

  1. leejoe

    leejoe

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    hi,

    how does a computer recognise spontaneously, when a person writes on a pen tablet/PC tablet.
    Does it have to do with multi-threading concept?? ie....if a person writes a word "HAPPY", the moment he writes the character "H" and when he moves to write "A" on the pen/pc tablet,the display would have shown the character "H" or sometimes the entire word...

    can anyone tell me the concept behind it??