Spring (er Fall) cleaning -- help me out!

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Yard Sale, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. Yard Sale

    Yard Sale Guest

    I still have a lot of "Spring (er, Summer, er Fall) cleaning"
    computer gear available.

    http://s90697863.onlinehome.us/eBay/misc/ForSale.html

    [NOTE: While this URL happens to be in my "ebay" folder, this
    stuff is not posted as an ebay auction. Sold on a first come,
    first served basis. No reasonable offer refused.]