SS454... where are you !?

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Robert E. Watts, Mar 30, 2008.

  1. Hey Bill !

    All of the mail that I have sent you recently is bouncing back INSTANTLY.

    You OK?

    What's going on. Been trying to find out what happened with Win 3.1

    bob

    1. Advertising

  2. metronid

    metronid Guest

    On Mar 30, 9:38 am, "Robert E. Watts" <> wrote:
    > Hey Bill !
    >
    > All of the mail that I have sent you recently is bouncing back INSTANTLY.
    >
    > You OK?
    >
    > What's going on. Been trying to find out what happened with Win 3.1
    >
    > bob

    I have his mailing address
    I am checking to see if I can find his telephone number