SS51G (original) and 6600GT

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by smithpa68, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. smithpa68

    smithpa68 Guest

    Anyone have first hand experience with a 6600GT card in a shuttle
    SS51G? Does the original Shuttle with an AGP slot have enough power
    to run this card? I need to play BF2 and my Ti 4400 isn’t supported
    with the game.

    Has anyone put a 6600GT in a Shuttle box with the 200w PS ?

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Shuttle-SS51G-original-6600GT-ftopict58087.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=293522