ST61G4 With dual display

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Jorge Ribeiro, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I have a ST61G4 and I'm very happy with it but I'm having problems with the
    integrated graphics card (Radeon IGP9100).
    I want to use the TV Out and VGA Out simultaneous, but in the ATI Control
    Pannel, when I activate, for instance, TV Out, the VGA is automatically
    disabled!
    Anyone here has the same problem?

    Thank you,

    Jorge Ribeiro