    rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl

    Thanks in advance.
    Polaris
    Polaris, Mar 7, 2010

  2. "Polaris" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > Hi Experts:
    >
    > On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC
    > Settings" from command line (using rundll32)?
    >
    > I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet.
    >
    > rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Polaris

    It may help if you would explain what it is that you're trying to do? E.g.
    which settings you're trying to access?

    ---
    Robert Aldwinckle, Mar 7, 2010

  3. from the command prompt;

    tabletpc.cpl

    Beverly Howard
    Beverly Howard, Mar 7, 2010
  4. Polaris

    Polaris Guest

    Please read my question first.

    Polaris, Mar 8, 2010

  5. >> Please read my question first. <<

    Sorry I tried to help!

    What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from the
    control panel does.

    I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
    relationship) skills.

    Beverly Howard
    Beverly Howard, Mar 8, 2010
  6. Polaris

    Polaris Guest

    Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for them.

    I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before replay,
    otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who decide to take a
    look at the subject, agree?

    Polaris

    Polaris, Mar 8, 2010
  7. Polaris wrote:

    >> Sorry I tried to help!
    >>
    >> What I posted brings up exactly the same thing that running it from
    >> the control panel does.
    >>
    >> I agree with Robert... you need better communication (and social
    >> relationship) skills.
    >>

    > Thanks for your kind words but I don't think here is the place for
    > them.
    >
    > I think it's a basic thing that one should read questions before
    > replay, otherwise, it's wasting not only your own time, but all who
    > decide to take a look at the subject, agree?

    Sorry, but weren't you asked on what you are trying to achieve?
    There still is darkness ... {siiiiiigh}

    Rainald
    Rainald Taesler, Mar 8, 2010
  8. Polaris

    Jaime Guest

    You need a serious attitude adjustment, if you expect to get help here or
    any user's forum.

    Everyone here, is a user, trying to help one another through problems and
    issues, no one is being paid to help you.
    --
    James
    Orlando (Goofy says "Hey"), Florida

    Jaime, Mar 8, 2010