STM32 driving TFT 7 inches wide

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by johsey, Nov 2, 2011.

  1. johsey

    johsey Guest

    Hello,

    I would like to have advices about what I should be aware of whe
    interfacing a 7 inches wide TFT display (resolution of 800x480) with
    STM32F205 MCU. Only static images will be displayed and at a slow changin
    rate.

    I think I will use the FSMC bus to connect both an external SRAM which wil
    act as the image buffer and the TFT display.

    Have you got other ideas?

    Thank you,
    Johann

    johsey, Nov 2, 2011