stylistic st4110 - applications buttons no working

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by api0632, Sep 27, 2008.

  1. api0632

    api0632 Guest

    hi

    no applications running - i have reinstalled the drivers from fujitsu
    nothing works - i do not know what to do
    here is my tablet pc components ;
    Computer System
    Computer Name ALAIN
    User Name alain pierson
    Organization
    Operating System
    OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    OS Version 5.1.2600
    ServicePack 3.0
    Product ID 76487-OEM-0017105-03182
    SystemUp Time 9/27/2008 8:20:19 AM
    Internet Explorer Version 7.0.5730.13
    Microsoft DirectX Version 9.0c (4.09.00.0904)
    OpenGL Version 5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0845)
    Free Physical Memory 305 MB
    Free Page Files 1299 MB
    Free Virtual Memory 1996 MB
    Registry
    Maximum Size 54MB
    Current Size 5MB
    Status OK
    Center Processor
    CPU Name Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) III CPU - M 800MHz
    Code Name Model 11, Stepping 4
    Manufactory GenuineIntel
    Current Clock Speed 795Mhz
    Max Clock Speed 795Mhz
    Voltage 1.1V
    External Clock 133Mhz
    Serial Number 0383F9FF000006B4
    CPU ID x86 Family 6 Model 11 Stepping 4
    Socket Designation Onboard
    L1 Cache 32KB
    L2 Cache 512KB
    Motherboard
    Model FJPEN13
    Manufactory FUJITSU
    Serial Number
    BIOS Name Phoenix FirstBIOS(tm) Notebook Pro Version 2.0
    BIOS Vendor Phoenix/FUJITSU
    SMBIOS Version Version 1.20 Fujitsu Stylistic ST4000
    BIOS Date 8/3/2004
    BIOS Features
    PCI is supported Yes
    PC Card (PCMCIA) is supported Yes
    Plug and Play is supported Yes
    APM is supported Yes
    ACPI supported Yes
    Physical Memory
    Memory Bank Bank 0/1
    Description Physical Memory 0
    Device Locator Onboard
    Capacity 256MB
    Speed NULLMhz
    Manufacturer NULL
    Data Width 64bit
    Memory Type SDRAM
    Form Factor Unknown
    Physical Memory
    Memory Bank Bank 2/3
    Description Physical Memory 1
    Device Locator DIMM1
    Capacity 512MB
    Speed NULLMhz
    Manufacturer NULL
    Data Width 64bit
    Memory Type SDRAM
    Form Factor SODIMM
    Memory Resource
    Total Memory 758MB
    Used Memory 455MB
    Free Memory 303MB
    Memory Usage 60%
    Disk drive
    Name TOSHIBA MK4018GAP
    Media Type Fixed hard disk media
    Capabilities 40GB
    InterfaceType IDE
    Partitions 1
    Total Cylinders 4864
    Total Heads 255
    Total Sectors 78140160
    Total Tracks 1240320
    Tracks Per Cylinder 255
    Sectors Per Track 512
    Bytes Per Sector 63
    S.M.A.R.T Support Yes
    Current Temperature 0C (32F)
    IDE Controller
    Name Intel(R) 82801CAM Ultra ATA Storage Controller-248A
    Manufacturer Intel
    Status OK
    IDE Controller
    Name Primary IDE Channel
    Manufacturer (Standard IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers)
    Status OK
    Video Adapter
    Name Intel(R) 82830M Graphics Controller
    Video Processor Intel(R) 82830M Graphics Controller
    Manufactory Intel Corporation
    Video Architecture VGA
    DAC Type Internal
    Memory Size 64MB
    Memory Type Unknown
    Video Mode 1024 x 768 x 4294967296 colors
    Current Refresh Rate 60Hz
    Driver Version 6.14.10.3889
    Driver Date 8/20/2004 2:26:00 PM
    Monitor
    Name Digital Flat Panel (1024x768)
    Screen Height 768
    Screen Width 1024
    Status OK
    Local Area Connection
    Product Name Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC
    Service Name RTL8023xp
    Manufacturer Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    MAC Address 00:E0:00:C2:3E:D2
    Wireless Network Connection
    Product Name Trust SpeedShare Turbo Pro LAN Adapter
    Service Name AR5211
    Manufacturer TRUST
    MAC Address 00:03:2F:10:50:CF
    Sound Device
    Name SigmaTel C-Major Audio
    Manufacturer SigmaTel
    Status OK
    Keyboard
    Name Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    Description Enhanced (101- or 102-key)
    Function Keys 12
    Status OK
    USBController
    Product Name Intel(R) 82801CA/CAM USB Universal Host Controller -
    2482
    Manufacturer Intel
    Protocol Supported Universal Serial Bus
    Status OK
    USBController
    Product Name Intel(R) 82801CA/CAM USB Universal Host Controller -
    2484
    Manufacturer Intel
    Protocol Supported Universal Serial Bus
    Status OK
    USBController
    Product Name Intel(R) 82801CA/CAM USB Universal Host Controller -
    2487

    --
    Thank you
    alain

    api0632, Sep 27, 2008

  2. Looks like it doesn't have the tabletpc version of XPPro... that plus
    758meg max ram

    Tablet os is only available from oem's so, your only option is to
    contact Fuji to see if you can obtain the xppro tablet version for that
    computer.

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

    Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Sep 27, 2008

  3. api0632

    api0632 Guest

    Hi BEVERLY, NO I HAVE XPPRO AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT IS INDICATED IN THE DETAILS
    - WHY DO YOU THING IT IS NOT?
    I CAN BE WRONG
    BEST REGARDS
    ALAIN

    --
    Thank you
    alain

    api0632, Sep 28, 2008
  4. >> NO I HAVE XPPRO AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT IS INDICATED IN THE DETAILS <<

    Has to be the XPPro _TABLET_ os.

    XPPro alone does not support the tablet pc extensions and is not
    available as a separate purchase. The oem is the only option.

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

    Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Sep 28, 2008
  5. api0632

    api0632 Guest

    thks beverly
    --