Sun Fire X2200 Firmware and BIOS Problem

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by eddiev, Jun 14, 2012.

  1. eddiev

    eddiev

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Hello, i am new in this forum. I recently adquire an old x2200 sun fire server with a problem. I can not get video signal out. I made and rs232 cable to connect to the serial port and that way i could get the Managment ip address.

    I test evrething i could. Clear the CMOS, change the position of the ram memory, change the battery of the motherboard, but nothing seems to work. The strange thing is when i remove all the memory from the slots and restart de server, enter to the ELOM -> System Information -> Components -> memory, the 4 banks status are OK.

    The attach files are one from the memory information and the other is the serial output.

    So, i need to update the firmware to see if the problems persists or not, but i dont have any Tool and Driver CD and i dont have an Oracle support.

    So if someone can send me a link to download the CD or send me the firmware only.

    Plese help me, i dont want to throw away the server.

    Regards.

    Attached Files:

    eddiev, Jun 14, 2012

  2. eddiev

    eddiev

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Please help me. I need to fix the server.

    Regards.

    eddiev, Jun 14, 2012

  3. eddiev

    eddiev

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    3
    Please, i need only de BIOS.ROM of the X2200 M2 Server. :rolleyes:

    eddiev, Jun 15, 2012