Sun Fire X2200 Firmware and BIOS Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by eddiev, Jun 14, 2012.

1. eddiev

eddiev

Hello, i am new in this forum. I recently adquire an old x2200 sun fire server with a problem. I can not get video signal out. I made and rs232 cable to connect to the serial port and that way i could get the Managment ip address.

I test evrething i could. Clear the CMOS, change the position of the ram memory, change the battery of the motherboard, but nothing seems to work. The strange thing is when i remove all the memory from the slots and restart de server, enter to the ELOM -> System Information -> Components -> memory, the 4 banks status are OK.

The attach files are one from the memory information and the other is the serial output.

So, i need to update the firmware to see if the problems persists or not, but i dont have any Tool and Driver CD and i dont have an Oracle support.

So if someone can send me a link to download the CD or send me the firmware only.

Plese help me, i dont want to throw away the server.

Regards.

Attached Files:

eddiev, Jun 14, 2012
  2. eddiev

eddiev

Please help me. I need to fix the server.

Regards.

eddiev, Jun 14, 2012
  3. eddiev

eddiev

Please, i need only de BIOS.ROM of the X2200 M2 Server. :rolleyes:

eddiev, Jun 15, 2012
Ask a Question