    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Nov 25, 2008

  2. Barry OGrady schrieb:
    > I have a Sunblade 150 which has been working for some time,
    > but now it won't turn on. When power is applied the power light
    > comes on briefly and the cpu fan pins for a moment. Otherwise
    > it appears dead.
    > I have another Sunblade 150 I can borrow parts from.
    > Where would be a good place to start?
    >
    > Barry
    > =====
    > Home page
    > http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Hi Barry, connect viva serial cable and a terminal. no keyboard, just power.
    Then give us a diag output. If you dont get one, I would start checking if the
    ram modules are still fitting.

    hth,
    David
    David Reichelt, Nov 25, 2008

  3. Barry OGrady

    Barry Ogrady Guest

    "David Reichelt" <> wrote in message
    > Barry OGrady schrieb:
    >> I have a Sunblade 150 which has been working for some time,
    >> but now it won't turn on. When power is applied the power light
    >> comes on briefly and the cpu fan pins for a moment. Otherwise
    >> it appears dead. I have another Sunblade 150 I can borrow parts from.
    >> Where would be a good place to start?
    >>
    >> Barry
    >> =====
    >> Home page
    >> http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    > Hi Barry, connect viva serial cable and a terminal. no keyboard, just
    > power. Then give us a diag output. If you dont get one, I would start
    > checking if the ram modules are still fitting.

    Thanks, but I tried another power supply and it works.

    Barry Ogrady, Nov 29, 2008
  4. Barry OGrady

    I Guest

    Barry OGrady" hads been insulting people for years.

    One ng reader states:

    Dear Barry,
    You have proved yourself to be a degenerate spammer
    whose only intention is to offend, abuse and generally take out your
    pain on this NG. I have never killfired anyone. You are going to be
    the first. Problem is I do not know how to do it. :-(
    Please could anyone who knows how I may killfire
    this poster please give me the instructions, either publically or
    private to my email-Thanks.

    Barry, your disgusting ways have now reached IMHO
    too far. I call a public rejection of you from all sides of the
    discussions on this NG, from the Christians, atheists (?) and
    Agnostics. You have sworn..."f... Y.. and f... your God.', you have
    attacked those Christian women raped in Upper Egypt recently by
    disgusting comments about how bad they smelled because they were
    Christians and you have now inserted this foul piece of rhetoric:

    >So you are Gods tool. I've heard that it is huge.
    >How did you manage to fit into Mary?

    I also call on all to complain to this persons news server, problem is
    I don't know how to do that either. So a little bit of assistance is
    requested in this as well. Perhaps his server may cut him off.

    Finally, The recent defensive attitudes of Christians on this
    CHRISTIAN NEWSGROUP are directly related to this one person. If we are
    able to killfire him or have him cut off we may be able to achieve a
    level of acceptable discussion between those on opposing sides. ...

    In Him.
    Greg.
    I, Dec 1, 2008
  5. Barry OGrady

    Barry Ogrady Guest

    "I" <me00444@home> wrote in message news:...
    > Barry OGrady" hads been insulting people for
    > years.

    The nutcase calling itself "I" is Mark Tindall. As you can see he is a
    stalker.
    I apologise on behalf of the good people at aus.religion.christian.
    Barry Ogrady, Dec 1, 2008