SuperMicro 370DLE problem

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by |Epoch|, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. |Epoch|

    |Epoch| Guest

    Hi!
    My SuperMicro 370DLE mb has 2 intel pentium 3 fcpga 600 Mhz (133 Mhz
    FSB).
    But my bios doesn't find 2 processors when booting.
    I've tried several configuration:

    fc pga 1 fc pga 2
    empty cpu 1 it works
    empty cpu2 it doesn't work
    cpu 2 empty it doesn't work
    cpu1 empty it doesn't work
    cpu1 cpu2 it doesn't work
    cpu2 cpu1 it doesn't work

    When i tell "it doesn't work" I mean that in monitor I don't see
    anything.
    With the first configuration it seems all ok.
    Why? How can I enable both processor? Pheraphs cpu 2 is broken
    but the strange thing is that cpu1 works only in fcpga2 and not in
    fcpga1.

    Thank you

    bye

    E.p.