SWEN WORM ATTACHED

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Grinder, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Grinder

    Grinder Guest

    I reported this guy to his ISP (yes I know who it is).

    "Morihiro Matsumoto" <> wrote in message news:bod6u0$qs2$...
    Microsoft All Products | Support | Search | Microsoft.com Guide
    Microsoft Home

    Microsoft Customer

    this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerabilities. This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

    System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
    This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
    MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
    MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
    Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
    How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
    How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

    Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

    Thank you for using Microsoft products.

    Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

    The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

    Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
    ©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility
    Grinder, Nov 6, 2003